Fausti Shotguns

Cannon Cocker

Just saw a Fausti O/U shotgun at Walmart today. Really good looking shotgun considering the price ($500). It's imported by Traditions.

Anybody have any experience with these guns or know anything about them. I'm looking for something that can double as a field/clays gun.

Many inexpensive doubles will give good service in the field, but the incessant pounding of the clay games will kill one off in short order. The difference between expensive and inexpensive doubles is oft longevity.

If you plan on lots of hunting with the occasional skeet, trap or SC foray, this might work out well. If, OTOH, you want a shotgun for firing thousands of rounds each year, you might do better with a Browning, Beretta, or Winchester 101.

Fausti

I purchased one from Walmart and find it to be a solid built o/u. Before I purchased it I dug around and found several others who had taken the plunge and are satisfied with the shotgun. The Traditions website indicate both their sporting version and the hunting version are suitable for both hunting and clays. I shoot clays, trap and skeet on the weekends, probably putting on the average of 500 rounds a month through a shotgun and I'm not worried about wearing it out in my lifetime.

Back