Fantastic Vendor Experience - Rafter S Gunleather (long)

porschefan

Inactive
A few weeks ago I ordered two gunbelts from Rafter S Gunleather (http://www.raftersgunleather.com). I had heard some good things about their products and loved the pricing on their belts. From the description I was expecting a quality belt at the VERY affordable price of $41.00 each. I was tired of trying to carry w/ the flimsy belts from the department stores but didn't want to spend $100+ w/ one of the "name" manufacturers.

Well, after weeks of gleeful anticipation (you know the feeling, "Is it here yet? Is it here yet?") I received them last week. Taking them out of the shipping container I was immediately struck by the outstanding appearance. They truly were good looking items. You could tell right away that a lot of care and craftmanship had gone in to making them and I was amazed that I had only paid $41.00 for them. I fully expect that they would give years of service.

One small hitch though. At the time I ordered them I didn't take into account the fact that I had started exercising and dieting to lose weight. When I ordered the belts I specified ones for a 44 inch waist and that's what they delivered. Problem was my waist is now 40 inches.

So yesterday I sent them a mail explaining the situation and inquiring about their policy on this. I fully expected to hear that they couldn't take a return, after all they had made these belts to order to my exact specifications, it was totally my fault. To my surprise the response was, "You're welcome to return them. Tell me what size you need now and I'll get to work on the replacements." You just can't even ask for better service.

Too often today the norm is bad service and bad attitudes from companies. It's so refreshing to find a vendor like Rafter S. To anyone looking for a great gunbelt at a fantastic price from a top notch vendor, check them out, you can't go wrong.

Standard disclaimer applies, in now way affiliated, just a VERY satisfied customer.

Hello porschefan,

After reading you glowing praise I looked at the site , emailed the owner with some questions ( had prompt replies ), I called to discussed sizing and talked with a very pleasant lady and duly placed an order.

I'll let you know in three weeks what arrives in the mail.

Regards,

UK2TX

welcome Porschefan.
Always a rare treat to hear of good product and good service.
So often, all we hear is the horror stories.

Sam

Sierra,

That's what I've been told. My understanding is that they make Wilson's belts as well as 1 or 2 of the holsters they offer.

Incidentally, the cost of the belts through Wilson is nearly $30 more than ordering them from Rafter.

Back