FAMOUS LIES

CHAINSAW

* The check is in the mail

* I did not have relations with that woman

* I didn't inhale

* I invented the internet.

* I have to get back to the work the American people hired me to do.

* We have to end the politics of personel destruction.

* I promise a complete and through investigation of Waco.

I am sick of hearing this crap. One of them will lie and the others will swear to it.

Now that GW has dumped on us, we a heckuva dillema to figure out. Do we vote for him or here this crap for four more years from the vice-liar? I think I would lose it, if that bumbling idiot ended up in the White House. Hopefully Bush will throw us a scrap of meat soon, or say it just ain't so Joe.

YOUR BROTHER IN ARMS---------CHAINSAW

How about the lie, "I feel your pain!"

Oy! As an old EMT that one always makes me want to say, "Come over here, buttwipe, and I'll give you some pain of your very own!!"

And don't forget...

* it's for the children

* if it saves just one life isn't it all worth it (whatever "it" is)

and the one that's the reason nothing will ever be done to Slick Willie or anybody else in power right now...

* we have the most robust economy we've had in over thirty years

Now don't you all feel better...good...remember, we were sent here by the government, we're here to help you, now if you would please turn around and face the ditch...(future quote)

Mikey

heres one that i especially dont like,,,
There is no sign of inflation, were have they been, ...fubsy.

Fubsy,
Roger on that! And the CPI (Consumer Price Index) is the related lie they use to justify the lie you point out. (The blighters...)

Re: inflation -- off topic, but this has been bugging me. A small can of tuna goes from 6 1/4 to 6 1/8 to 6 oz but price stays the same. Canned veggies go from 16 to 15 to 14.5 oz, ditto. Potato chips from 7 to 6 1/2 to 6, diito. etc. The marketeers call it "Packaging to Price". Yet the Commission yo-yo will get before congress and say "inflation is tame, the prices are staying at the same level". Either they're inept or devious. Check your goods for the next few months and watch this insidious practice at work.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

How about:"This is all a vast Right-Wing Conspiracy".

And

"Regrettably, after going over the budget deficit projections of the previous administration, we will be unable to propose the middle class tax cut I had promised the American people during my campaign".

And

Regarding the illegal campaign contributions at the California Buddhist temple; "I thought it was just community outreach".

------------------
Without the 2nd Amendment,the Declaration of Independence is an old post card and the entire Constitution is just notes from a bridge club meeting.

"I will work to see that Nicole's killer or killers is brought to justice"

------------------
Without the 2nd Amendment,the Declaration of Independence is an old post card and the entire Constitution is just notes from a bridge club meeting.

How about getting Alan Keyes into the number 1 position for the Republican nomination?

If just believes a quarter of the stuff he says, he's 100 times better than GW.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky"...

Or my all time favorite - "North Vietnamese patrol boats attacked a US Navy ship in the Gulf of Tonkin....."

Wouldn't it get difficult to remember what lie you told to what person, and then have to constantly lie to cover up those other lies. These people have absolutely no conscience. It must be a way of life.

YOUR BROTHER IN ARMS----------CHAINSAW

Not necessarily. Most of the public's political memory is short. So,this helps the liars.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Contender (edited September 05, 1999).]

Never mind the old joke about if a politician's lips are moving, he's lying. Most lies begin with, "And if elected, I will...."

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

"...Of course I'll still respect you in the morning."

"It will only hurt for a second..."

"It's for the good of the children."

------------------
"A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you." - Ramsay Clark

"Rights are liable to be perverted to wrongs when we are incapable of rightly exercising them." - Sarah Josepha Hale

Whoa...whoa...whoa. To quote Costanza, "It's not a lie if you believe it."

I really loved Gore's, "I invented the internet." HA HA HA HA, that one still cracks me up.

- Ron V.

------------------

And what about the BIGGEST lie of all...

"I William Jefferson Clinton swear to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.."

Unfortunately, one need only replace Clinton's name with 99% of the elected officials in Washington D.C. and come up with the same LIE.

Don't forget -

"Its all in the best intrest of the American people"
or
"The majority of Americans support"....gun control/Clintons agenda

As a retired NYS Trooper friend once told me,"A lie stuck with is as good as the truth"

------------------

[This message has been edited by Contender (edited September 07, 1999).]

how about this one./.......
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
--William J. Clinton, USA Today, March 11, 1993.

Back