Fake KAC suppressor?

A-Mac.50

Hey, I was just windering if you can purchase fake suppressors for possilby an HK mark 23 or a HK USP tactical? Or even a barrell extension that looks like a suppressor. If so how much and where? Do they make fake Knight Armament Company silencers? Thanks

You can get an airsoft one for looks...google airsoft...and there will be tons of them. Some are made out of metal some are plastic.

One of the early versions was so "good" it was recalled.

Just out of curiosity, what is the point of a fake suppressor? I'm not trying to bash anyone's purchase here, I really have no idea what the point is. Does is work as a flash hider?

Some of the fake suppressors turn your gun into a 1 shot grenade.

If you put an airsoft one on your .45 watch out. The inner diameter is only 6mm.

Why have a fake suppressor:

1. For sales display at gun shows. The same weight and feel of the real thing but no risk if stolen.

2. As a perm attached barrel extension to bring the guns barrel length up to 16+ inches. Some will work as a flash suppressor, some will make things louder, none will make things quieter.

3. For show and looks in a display at home.

4. As a movie prop with a prop gun.

The real deal

Thanks for the info, I already own many airsoft guns with suppressers. But I want a fake silencer for a real HK mark 23. The reason is wow they look sweet and for the reasons CQB arms listed. But is there anyway to get a fake suppresor for a real HKmark 23? Thanks again

Back