FAC replacement barrels

florida

Inactive
If you purchased a makarov barrel from Federal Arms Corp. sometime before Oct. 2001, the FBI will probably be contacting you to seize your weapon and test fire it. It seems a federal prosecutor was killed is Wash. state and he was a big anti gun activist. Someone with enough power has had the FBI running down these barrels for a few years . I can not believe they expect that the culpret will hand over the gun so I guess they are collecting data to go after another Brady Bill as soon as Democrates get in office.

At first, I thought this was an internet rumor, until a friend of mine was contacted over a year ago about a barrel he had purchased from FAC for a Makarov. He got disenchanted with the gun and traded it for a something else and did not keep any records.

Here are the details:
http://www.gunweek.com/2003/fbi0720.html

The word has been out for quite some time. I would suspect that only an absolute moron would not have disposed of the offending barrel by this time. Like many things our federal government does, this is a total waste of taxpayer dollars.

The question I want to ask is, how can a federal prosecutor be a high-level exec in an anti-civil rights organization?

Back