Fabrique Nationale F2000

Looks like the OICW, but the .223 is on top, where it whould be, and the HE rounds won't be fired beside your head (which is always nice). It looks a little needlessly complicated, though not as much as the OICW.

All that and you can buy 12 for the projected cost of the OICW. While I am not a fan of the bulpup in general, this is one I would like to try out.

Please, don't get me started on the OICW.

Please....

Looks like a damn cool gun, except I don't like those huge fire control systems that they have on the OICW and this one. It'd be terrible to have to lug around that big of a scope all day, and I can't imagine that it'd be beefy enough for serious combat with all the electronics in it. Also, I can't even tell if it has any iron sights. But anyhoo, it's a great idea.

This one appears to have sights. Look at the semi-exploded view, where the computer is removed. They look like sights to me.

Q: Can we get one?

I guess it comes down to the same issue with the P90?.......Only available full auto and unavailable?

However:
magazine type : M16-type magazine (all NATO magazines fits the rifles)
magazine capacity : 30 cartridges

Unlike the P90, it sounds like this puppy will feed from any standard, highly available mag in 5.56X45 :confused: . Am I right?:D

Next Q will be price and distributors........

Rapid fire Qs and salutations,

eq

I dont know which one I like better...
This one, or the TAVOR.

Probably the Tavor. This FN is looking to George Jetson for George Hill's taste.

Back