Fabarm Fp6?

ar-180

I ran a search, didn't find much. I'm shopping for another shotgun. I have a Remington currently, but this little grey shotgun cought my eye. Does anyone know anything about these? Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

I had recently seen one (I think it's still called the FP-6) at the gun shop I regularly frequent in its current 'tactical' configuration...:
tact_semi.jpg

...but with the 7 rd mag.

I was not overly impressed by its build quality and finish. The flip up front sight looked bad with the blade having a lot of white paint overrun. The furniture and overall finish was not much better than the shotguns coming out of China (IMO). Although I've never shot it, I'm sure it works very well particulary for the price you pay for it. I'll stick with my Benellis and Moss 590s, however. I'm sorry to say this but, that is one HK product I would never consider buying.

If they are that bad it would explain why there isn't much info on them, and why I have never seen anyone with one. HK brought in a lemon? Wow, I didn't expect that. Thanks for your honesty, sounds like you saved me a hassle and a couple hundred bucks.

Dunno about the FP-6, but you said you had a Remington. If that's an 870, you've got the best. There's DIFFERENT shotguns, many of great merit, but none better.It's fun and educational to try different shotguns out, but any shotgun battery w/o an 870 is quite arguably incomplete.

You can do what you like, of course. But, I would think your proficiency and effectiveness would improve more by sticking to one model shotgun,and if you want another one, get something completely different, like an auto or double, instead.

Back