Eye and electronic ear protection

AndABeer

I am not sure what I am looking for exists as I have never seen it. Recently I had the opportunity to use some Peltor electronic "ears" and liked them a lot as far as the filtering function. What I did not care for, with it or any other earmuff type "ears", was how uncomfortable they were with glasses. They tend to press into the sides of my head during long shooting sessions. Does anyone make electronic ears with eye protection built in? I have seen regular muffs like that just wondereing if that design had gone high tech yet.

I have both Peltor Tac-6 and Tac-7's, and wear glasses. I find the 6's a bit more comfortable (they are lighter), but the 7's are easier to adjust (only one knob).

Having both on hand, I use the 6's a lot more...for what it is worth :)

A

I use the Peltor T-6's and like 'em a lot. no problems with my glasses and pressure on the bows.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I've owned tghe PELTOR Tactical 7-S electronic muffs for about 8 years. Wear them while serving as Rangemaster so can hear shooters' questions. Never had a problem with comfort w/them & shooting glasses.

Perhaps you may try Walkers "Game Ears". They are not muffs but small electronic ear protection that is a bit larger than conventional hearing aids.

L8r,
Nakano

Back