Expeditionary Rifle?

European Son

Inactive
Hello all,

I am new here to the Firing line, although I have been lurking for awhile. Great site!

Anyway, I have a question. I recently became aware of a, as of yet unknown to me, rifle that I'd like some information on. A rifle called the "Expeditionary Rifle." I am not quite sure who builds it. It looks really interesting though. It is a semi-auto gas operated rifle, and it appears to work on the Kalashnikov gas system. It could also be converted to top feed (ala the Bren). It appears to take standard M16 mags.

Do any of you have any information regarding this weapon's reliability, accuracy and durability? I am quite curious about it. It looks rather "neat", although it is selling for quite a bit of money, some $1600.

Thanks much

Yeah, it seems interesting. The $1500 price is a bit discouraging though. It's kind of a Stoner 63 knock off. I too, would like a thorough testing of this thing.

It feels pretty solid and comfortable, though I have not fired it. The top feed conversion seems pretty silly for a semi auto only design.

what if you top fed from a hopper like a paintball rifle?

nope my rifle doesn't have a removable magazine...

it can't be an assault rifle!

blind observation of elephant laws can be used againt the gun banners...

dZ

Destructo,

Yeah the price is definitely a bit "salty", read expensive, and I can't see myself paying that much for a rilfe that is still an untested and unproven design (unless someone else can give me evidence to the contrary). It definitely piqued my interest when I saw it though..

Anyway thanks for your answers guys, and if someone out there has one and/or has fired one please, do tell :)

Back