exercpt from latest NRA Grass Roots Alert

alan

In an astounding display of hypocrisy, Hillary Clinton issues a press release assailing Barack Obama for his past support of "banning all handguns," citing his position as one reason to "raise serious questions about his electability."

--------------------

I haven't personally seen this press release however if what the NRA says about it is correct, the following comes to mind. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

This sounds like a standard Hilly pre-reaction. If her spys find out a candidate is going to blast her on a topic, she immediately issues a press release Turning the subject on the opposition. I think it was Debbie Schlussel who did a column on this very tactic.

Before we get caught up here, I hate to say it, but Hillary is correct. Barak has called for total gun bans on many occasions. Hillary on the other hand has only called for registration and heavy taxes on gun sales (yea yea, I know that stuff LEADS to bans but that's another subject).

Hillary? Obama? Guiliani? Romney?

Does anyone truly see any differences in the above?
There is no significant differences among those candidates, they vary by a few degrees.

We all must ban together to vote to make sure that Hillary, obama, Giuliani, and whoever else thats anti-gun will not make it as president!!!!

Back