excam targa .25 semi-auto pistol

gitarmac

I have a .25 semi pistol called "targa model gt26 made by a company called excam, out of fla. Has anyone else ever heard of it?

Kind of like a Beretta Jetfire sans the tip-up barrel feature, right? I received one as a gift for my first handgun when I was 18. I'd almost forgotten about that little sucker... It worked pretty well; the open-top slide made it pretty jam resistant. And going into a gun shop for more .25 ammo and some range time caused a couple of crotchety old guys hanging out on the line to say "Little girl, you need to getcherself a real gun if'n you're serious about self-defense," and 15 years later, here I am. ;)

My mom gave me mine when my revolver got stolen out of my locked car glovebox (I had to leave it there per law). This one is so small it fit in my purse or pocket. I got the same response when I went to stores too. I've given mine a second look since the newfound popularity of the small .32's. I think my little .25 is sturdier than the keltec for instance. Everytime I start to consider getting a new mouse gun I take a look at the ones I have and change my mind.
I can't figure out what kind of trigger the excam has, single or double? It has the pull that reminds me of the keltec, at least the one I've shot. It'll skin you're knuckles if ya don't hold it right. Definatly a weapon of last resort! It's size is it's greatest quality. It's so tiny! Great for hiking.

Back