Ever Wounded in a firefight?

TylerD45ACP

I was just wondering if anyone has every been shot and is willing to share the experience. I was curious if you could equate it to something one could experience in every day life (like a punch? if you know what I mean). I would like to know to better understand the aspects of a Self Defense situation.

Last edited:
when i was 9 my 7 yr old sister shot me point blank with a bb gun...it was summer and i didnt have a shirt on... didnt feel real good.

Ok. I thought my post might have sounded stupid. Like I don't know my firearms and ballistics. I just want all the info I can muster to help my self if that day ever comes.

True. Looking for more along the mindset the person was in. How they felt what they were thinking etc. I meant the day coming as a SD situation no just me getting shot. lol. I can see how you thought that re reading my post it sounds like Im preparing to get shot.

This was a useless thread to post lol. Why? I don't think I should have started it. No one will give serious responses and most people don't want to talk about it anyway Im sure. Sorry guys.

LoL... rewording the title isnt gonna make it go away.

..... and for those who already read it...

.... will still be laughing all the way.

O, I know. The title sounds better though, I think. It was kind of a impulse post to see if anyone ever was. After I posted it I realized it would be totally sarcastic. Too late now. People can laugh, I'll even join in:D,

Back