Ever heard of Liberty Arms Corp.?

Balloo

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of Liberty Arms Corp. Italy.
My girlfriends Mom has an old black powder revolver,well Im not sure how old it is but it is in really good condition,almost mint.It is a .36 cal.If anyone has any info on this company or knows anything about this type of gun please let me know,I am curious to find out.Thanks alot.

There are numerous companies that used the trade name Liberty, however The only one I can find that used Liberty Arms Corp. and meets the criteria is the one I have listed. They feasabley could have made rifles and pistols as well. However, you indicated it was black powder, this would indicate, to me, that it is a replica.

LIBERYT ARMS CORP
Spanish SXS imported in the US after 1960

HJN

Thanks alot.I tried to find a website or any info on the gun but couldnt find anything anywhere,I guess Ill just have to keep looking.Thanks man

There was a shortlived importer of ASM-Armi San Marcos black powder and centerfire revolvers along with shotguns called Liberty Arms. They went under fast. There was KBI-Liberty also, they imported mostly cheap replicas too.

Balloo, You have a modern reproduction of a black powder revolver and not even a good reproduction at that. ?Value on a good day maybe 100.

Back