Euroarms Brescia 36 cal.problems

Panhead51

Inactive
I have a Euroarms 36 cal.Navy Model, problem cylinder action seams good on rotation but firing nipples not lining up with hammer any ideals and are parts still out there for this old of a Gun

i think the uberti pats will fit. it sounds like the hand is coming up short moving the cylinder. with the bolt dropped in the cylinder slot it should be lined up with the barrel.

What Branko suggested. Clean it first. Clean the back end of the cylinder where the holes are for the hand to engage. Clean the hand too.

Check the timing after it has been cleaned.

Then if it isn't timed, the hand needs adjusting.

36 cal.Navy parts good or bad not sure

I finally was able to get my gun apart not sure on some of the parts are good or bad any help 1.Hammer right side notch near hole for hand looks worn down on one side 2 cylinder teeth jagged and sharp 3 hand is notched right side top 4 bolt legs one side is worn down a lot have some photos can,t get them to load

Last edited:
36 cal hammer cam

started looking for new parts qt on the hammer right side the roller my be called the cam can this be replaced with out replacing the hammer I think it needed to make the hand work right (right)

The hammer cam works the bolt. It can be replaced but is a job to do it and if it's not positioned exactly like the old one it will not work.

The cam is tapered. The bolt leg with the cutout rides the cam and it slips off when the hammer goes to full cock.

36 cal.Navy looking for parts

Looking for parts any help for my Euroarms 36 cal Navy if Uberti part maybe compatible witch Uberti model do i need to look at any thoughs dealers haven't been much help

Back