Estonia still surprises me after all these years!!

Pond James Pond

So semi-autos are by far the more popular and so revolvers are not something you see much in comps or down at the range. Anything on sale, is predominantly Taurus.

Yet today, I saw in the used classifieds a S&W 10-or so" 29-3 .44Mag (€1000!), A Colt Detective Special .38Spl for a reasonable €400 and a Colt Police Positive in .38 for €360.

I have never seen a .44Mag for sale, and never a Colt of any description and yet, today, I saw all that.

Nice!

Could these all be from the same seller? Maybe a new guy in town, or someone who picked up some guns elsewhere, and now looking to get rid of them at a profit.

Estonia? Looks more like Fort Worth, TX.

Estonia!

I went there a few years back with my buddy from Finland. Great tour of the old town. Also saw the Russian occupation housing complex that is so big it is visible from space.

I just remembered that I looked at a gun shop in the mall when I was there. I thought it was strange because I never saw a gun shop in a mall in the US other than Dunhams or Dicks, but they don't really count.

Attachments

• Estonia.jpg
    Estonia.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Estonia_girls.jpg
    Estonia_girls.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Estonia_downtown.jpg
    Estonia_downtown.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
"...never seen a .44 Mag for sale..." Any ammo available at Top of the Baltic stack?
I'd be guessing there haven't been many U.S. made firearms exported to or imported by anybody in Estonia.
That €1000 is $1,119.60USD. €400 is $447.821USD.
Barrel length matters when it comes to pricing.

Back