Eric Harris

ursus

I was watching some forum discussing the
drugs that children are being given to control behavior. Harris was on something called Luvox. Some common side effects according to the drug description is psychotic behavior. The youth in the GA shooting was on Rytalin. This is a form of speed used to calm a disruptive child. Why wasn't this reported the day of the shootings?

It wasn't reported early on because no one knew. The post mortem toxicology test didn't pick it up. When the info became available they did a specific test and found it in his blood.

So wouldn't these facts lead a "sensible" person to the conclusion that it wasn't the EVIL guns at fault then ? ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

Just proves a lot of parents would rather pump their kids full of drugs instead of dealing with the problem. :(

Grayfox, while it ain't the whole problem, i truly believe it's a major part of the problem. use to parents would worry about making a good living for their kids. i think now they want to make one despite of their kids. people use to raise kids, like you would a well cared for garden that you expected to reap good things from. Now they just grow them, like a weed. it sprouts, then it's on it's own....

------------------
fiat justitia

Back