Equipment for IDPA & IPSC.

Sidetracker

I have a G21 that I would like to use for shooting in IDPA & IPSC. Does anyone know of a holster and the other equipment that will meet the requirements for both associations. That way I only have to buy one holster, one(or two) mag. holders, etc...

THOUGHTS

For IPSC you'll need holders for minimum four mags (Fobus), and for both you'll need a great belt (Hellweg, Galco, Milt Sparks, Bianci).

Take a look at IDPA's holster list. Whatever you pick will work in both disciplines.

I'm shooting IPSC with an 8-round 1911 in a Galco IWB Royal Guard.

I just started shooting USPSA a few weeks ago and it is great. I bought a High Noon Open Top holster (no retention strap) and 2 double mag holders. The Holster was $55 and the mag carriers are $36 or so. My double stack 9mm mags are a little loose in the mag carriers, but I am going to replace the screws in them to tighten them up. Other than that they are great. I have been doing OK since I have only done this 2 times now and seem to be picking it up pretty well. I do get a chance to practice once a week and that really helps as well.

Good luck,
ChrisW

P.S. http://www.highnoonholsters.com is the website.

Back