EP9 vs FX9P

Black Wolf

Uh.... I guess this would go in "Handguns" :D

For a brief moment, the "out of stock" button changed to "buy now" on the Extar website. Of course I HAD TO click it. It hasn't got here, yet. I have about 1 week left.

Everything I have read/watched on this lil' guy convinces me that it will be a handy and reliable tool.

After buying it, I noticed the Freedom Ordnance FX 9 Pistol. WOW, that thing is SEXY! It is also about $200 more expensive.

If I am looking at it, correctly - the FX is more of a true AR clone. Seems to have a traditional charging handle and (I believe) a standard buffer tube. Past that, I am not too sure about the differences between these two weapons.

Can y'all give your input? How do they compare? How do they differ? Is one noticably better than the other?

Thanks

Please let us know all about your Extar EP9 when it comes it. I've only heard good things about them.

Personally I've had my 9mm pistol/carbine itch scratched by the (excellent) CZ Scorpion EVO3 (which washed the out the bad taste in my mouth left by a PSA 9mm AR), but still curious to hear firsthand reports on the Extar offering.

Back