Eotech Information

tank1949

I have tried to twice to get Eotech to repsond concerning technical information. They may have shut down due to Covid? Perhaps someone here knows. I have an older (2007 purchased I believe and no model NO listed on it) that has an NV selection and a QD mount. Is this NV option for use with NV goggles or for co-witnessing a NV scope??? 512 seems (looks like mine) to be a comparable model to mine but mine came with a QD mount. Did ET stop making these QD mounts???

The NV settings are for use with night vision gear.
You can only see the recticle with NV goggles on those settings.

If your sight has no model number markings, I'd question if possibly you got a counterfeit.
If you bought it off eBay or the internet you may well have a fake.

I purchased it in the early 2000s. It is a genuine Eotech because a couple of years ago, I had to send it back for repairs. They told me the exact model # via the SN on it, but I have since discarded email. They never mentioned "bootleg."

So NV compatible is for usage with NV goggles? What about thermal goggles ?

I have been on ET web and cannot see quick release mount, either. That is a great tool and one of the reasons I purchased my model. ET must have more customers than they can handle because they will not respond to my emails.

THX!

Back