Engraved Cowboy guns

doc graver

Inactive
Hi All, I'm a professional hand engraver, just got into cowboy action shooting last year, bought all the guns, engraved them, and now have to sadly leave the game. I also took up sporting clays last year and am now spending all my time on that. I do a lot of engraving for Dakota Arms and if you're familiar with them, they make top-of-the-line rifles with excellent engraving. I bought all my guns new except for the old mod 97. Shot at five matches, no practice, so about 500 rounds through them. I'm selling: 2 SS Ruger old style Vaqueros in .357, one 4 5/8", one 5 1/2", trigger job, lengthened cones, warning label turned off by gunsmith, gold wire inlay and engraving on cylinder, barrel, ejector housing, grip, imitation ivory grips, $2500 for the pair; one Cimmaron 1866 short rifle in .38spl, engraved receiver in old Winchester pattern, $1500; 1 Winchester model 1897 D 12ga, gold wire inlay and old Winchester pattern engraving on receiver, new blue job, new very figured walnut stock, $1400, 1 Dillon Square Deal B press w/ dies, Dillon stand, about 500 Laser Cast bullets, $150. You have to see the engraving to appreciate it. If you're interested, email me and I'll send photos. My email is: jpv2 @new.rr.com (no space between the jpv2 and the "@")

Back