Enforcer Pistol Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awl556

Inactive
Does any one know where to find reliable information on the Iver-Johnson and Universal Enforcer Pistols? I need to know Reciever markings, Serial # listings, Dates of Manufacture, and Current market value for both, but especially for the Iver-Johnson version. I have not found anything on-line. I appreciate the help. Thanks

The Iver Johnson Super Enforcer (model 3000) had the 11" barrel and was made in 1985 and 1986, some were made in stainless steel in 1986. The Enforcer had a 10.5" barrel and was made from 1988-1993. The Universal Model 3000 Enforcer Pistol had an 11.25" barrel and was made from 1964-1983. Hope this helps.

Thanks Jeff. Does anyone have reliable info on the markings and serial numbers or a source on the web?

I am not aware of a definative work on IJ or the Enforcer, as there is for Colt, Walther, S&W, Browning, and other firearms. There is some collector interest in the early revolvers but never for the Enforcer series. There really isn't that much interest in the gun. The big problem is that the parts are not interchangable with U.S. military M1 carbines and you can buy a real M1 for under $400 and put a folding stock on it and it turns out being only about 5" longer than an Enforcer. Sorry I don't have any more info. I can tell you that at Texas gun shows you can buy them for as little as $250 and I have seen them priced at $450 for NIB, but I have not seen any sell at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back