Enfield No 4 barrel

the rifleer

Where does one buy a enfield No 4 barrel? Ive found one on gun broker for $375, other than that I cant find anything.

I got a receiver, but need a barrel. Seems like everywhere is sold out. If anyone has any leads I'd appreciate it.

For $375 you might as well shop for a whole rifle. I think Criterion is now making Enfield barrels, but I don't know their price. Other barrels I've gotten from them were in the $175 to $225 range. Might want to give them a try.

I think I may still have one sitting in my gun safe with nothing attached to it. I could be wrong but I think it's even a match barrel, perhaps one of the guys more familiar with enfields can verify, it has a star stamped in it. I'm quite certain I'd go much lower than $375 if you're interested.

"...I think Criterion is..." Yep. One with the bayonet lug and one without. Only problem is that you need a smithy who has the proper tools. The barrel vise and action wrench plus the headspace gauges.
Sold but not installed by Dean's for $343.00US.
Otherwise you're looking at an iffy at best milsurp barrel. Gunparts has none though. You might still find a .308 barrel some where. Same installation issues though. Plus a bit of mods to the bolt.

We have a couple dealers listed on our product page that offer installation services. I'd contact US Equipment or Albrights Firearm Services if you're looking for a qualified armorer.

Back