End times near?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chink

Some local DJs were talking about how the end times are near. They talk about it all the time. some evidence that that gave
1. the bible talks about a marking people on the hand. and the govt. is testing tracking chips to put under the skin of dog to find lost dogs. whats next? humans?

2. The think nostrsomus predicted a cashless society just before the end. on-line shopping, visa check card, credit cards, cash is seeming less and less necessary

3. Disarming the general public. well we all know about that.

4. The world will grow to have just one governemnt, and the government leaders around the world will divert our attention with other less important matters, (see Monicagate, asian finacial crisis, etc )

5. And today, they came up with somethign else. The Antichrist will convince people that he/she is really a good person. Yesterday Bill Gates (the antichrist) donated $100 million to some charity. Now it becomes harder to disklike him, but keep in mind that prophecy in Revelations.

Ok now that I've presented myself as a physco nut. There are just some interesting observations that some local DJs have made and I figured I'd share.

Yeehaw

What is it with people wanting to end the world in my life time, did I pee in someone's fruitloops or something.

Jason

I understand when it is your time, its your time, but this is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back