El Paso Training Classes

I moved away from El Paso a couple of years ago, but there used to be a place called Tactical Ranch, not sure if they are still in business or not.

Also http://epconcealedcarry.com/ is one I would recommend. The guy that runs it, Sam, is a real nice guy, knowledgeable and has some skills.

BC, from your bio it looks as if you can shoot.

It also looks like you may be well served to get into the car and do some driving.

I've done some poking around on the net, and I see that Tom Givens' Rangemaster Combative Pistol course is scheduleled for Manheim, TX near Austin for 26 Sept.; Amarillo !0 Oct.; and Phoenix 17 Oct.

Good luck.

BC, from your bio it looks as if you can shoot.

It also looks like you may be well served to get into the car and do some driving.

I've done some poking around on the net, and I see that Tom Givens' Rangemaster Combative Pistol course is scheduleled for Manheim, TX near Austin for 26 Sept.; Amarillo !0 Oct.; and Phoenix 17 Oct.

Good luck.

Sure, he'll want to drive 8-9 hours. Texas is big.

One can take a break in scenic Van Horn on the drive.

I do have to compliment the local sheriff who didn't give me a ticket for my warp speed down I-10.

Thanks guys. However, I am a primary care giver for someone very close to me, therefore I am unable to go out of town.

Back