Ejector help needed

cavediver27

I have an H&R Pardner 20 gauge pump shotgun that needs a new ejector spring. These are basically clones of the Remington 870 and most all of the parts interchange but the ejector spring is different than my actual 870’s. My 870’s have a single blade spring but the Pardner has two parallel band springs that are riveted directly to the receiver. The springs look much like those in my Winchester 1200 and 1300 shotguns.
Has anyone here replaced a spring in a Pardner pump and if so what spring did you use and where did you source it?
This shotgun has sentimental value to me (along with being a great shooter) and I’d really like to fix it.
Any help is much appreciated!!!!

As you may already know, I see no ejector parts on the Numrich website, although they do list them. I'm not familiar with the pardner, but you mention they are blade type springs, is it something that could be made? Or made from a Winchester type since you say they look similar? If you could make it then the subject of riveting it to the receiver becomes an issue possibly.

I see a Pardner kit on GB but sadly it's a 12 gauge and looks like the receiver is missing.

Back