Efile for a form 1 with out a trust?

ATF said:
If the submission of the form requires fingerprints, photographs, and the Law Enforcement Certification, the submission cannot be done using eForms – the application must be submitted on paper to the NFA Branch. Accordingly, Forms 1, 4 and 5 may be submitted using eForms if the applicant maker or transferee is a legal entity, such as a corporation, trust, or LLC. The submission of the application will require that the documents establishing the legal entity be attached electronically to the application.

HTH

There is no provision to upload print cards on an Efile application. Hence it only works for Trusts and Corps/LLC's

Right now the entire Efile system is down anyway so it dosent matter. The "best guess" is the system is being redone to fix all the issues it was having. Could be months before its up and running again. Or it could be tomorrow....:confused:

Hahahahaha

Man, im really hoping whatever they do fixes it. The way it was working was simply un-sat

A for profit company would be lut of business with a website that bad. AND thats our Federal Govt??? Very embarrassing from a technology standpoint. A kid in Pakistan could have written a better program

That's pretty close to how I would have put it, Sharkbite. I couldn't post what I really thought about that system because of TFL's profanity policy but you summed it up pretty well.

Back