Eastfield 916 assembly problems

dobroman

Greetings to all, I'm at it again, and as usual, took one step to far. The last time I took apart this shotgun I managed to get it back together, this time I just can't get the bolt past the slide lock, how in hadies do you put one of these back together. I've tried just about every way imaginable, but must not be holding my mouth right. Anyone out there that could help, it would be greatly appreciated. You'd think I'd just give up after a while, but being the sucker for punishment that I am, noooooooo, ok send in the troops....
Thanks in advance, Chuck

Thanks Steve, we'll see if I can make things look better with print in front of me. I appreciate the assistance. Chuck

cxcx

Thanks Steve, for many years been in possession of a shotgun mod. 916-A. I downloaded from your link the parts of the rifle. I live in Italy in Turin. I wonder if I can recover any parts of the weapon. Can you tell me if the model is magnum, as we wrote on the barrel "3 inch barrel bore cyklinder"
Here I make the boar hunt. Thank you. It 'was the first gun purchase,
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a support

Back