EAA Witness report on customer service at EAA.

Wildcard

Although I like the Witness 10mm, however, I cannot give it a thumbs up for reliability. i am having mag problems. I have the mags with black followers and that the black followers were the problem. I was told, from a thread on this board, to contact EAA in Florida and relay my problem to them. I spoke with one of the gunsmiths, Jerry 321-639-4842 ext 208, he was anything but nice. I do not believe i should have to send in my firearm, for a magazine problem, especially when a friend of mine has the exact same weapon, but with mags with a red follower (the improvement over the black follower), i tried his mags in my gun, and presto!!, it works fine. If you have a problem with your Witness, i feel sorry for you if you call EAA. They are beligerent, disrespectful, and damn right not into customer relations. I will most likely sell my Witness. Sorry for the rant, but i beleive when you purchase a Weapon, any weapon, it should work properly, and if i can save someone else from this heartache, so much the better....

I guess i am in the wrong on this matter, since no one wants to reply. any way, thanks for listening to me rant....i needed it

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but TFL wouldn't work on my PC. I don't know if it was TFL or me but oh well...

I might have been the one who talked about contacting EAA. I e-mailed them, and told them that the magazine was the likely problem and that I'd send them the magazine on my bill if they'd just replace it with the new one with red follower. They e-mailed me back, stating not to go through tht trouble, asked for my address, and a new one was here in a few days. No problems since.

You might want to e-mail them, requesting a new follower, and complain about this Jerry guy to a supervisor. My experience was much better and I hope they haven't changed. Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck,

SFB

Good info and thanks for the warning. The first thing I believe you should do when wronged is be very, very vocal about it. There have been over 70 views on this thread, so don't be discouraged about the lack of response... people are getting the message.

How do Meg-Gar magazines work in Witness/CZ97 pistols? I want a .45 Witness, but I ain't gonna buy one if reliable magazines are nearly impossible to get.

Back