EAA witness 10mm

I bought a new blued full size 10mm Witness a couple weeks ago. I've only shot two mags full through it but initially I'm really impressed. Long term reliability will have to wait but for $350 bucks I think these 10mm Witnesses are one of the "best buys" on the market today. Fit and finish on my pistol is excellent. Make sure the mags you use have a "red" follower. The ones with a "black" follower weren't as reliable. They were older/earlier mags. New red follower mags can be found at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com. or you can order them from http://www.eaacorp.com. Basically, in the 10mm marketplace we have two choices, the Glock or the Witness. I didn't have $600 bucks so I chose the Witness and couldn't be happier. Well, good luck. J. Parker

Bluefish,
I have it in Compact. Mine's quite accurate considering that it only has a 3-1/2" barrel. As Parker said, when it comes to new 10s, you have a choice of Glocks or EAA (or a 610 S&W revolver). Not a bad gun for the price.

I`m happy with my 10mm Witness. I only have a few hundred rounds through it but it`s working well for me so far. $280 sounds like a decent price,go for it. :) Marcus

I've had mine in wonder finish for over a year. It digests handloads without any problems at all. If you are going to shoot thumpers most of the time a heavier recoil spring will help and take some of the beating off the frame. Mine has caused absolutely no problems. Excellent buy for the money.

My witness is several years old and has some of the early mags. Get new mags, the old ones jammed and would only take 8 or 9 rnds.

As for the gun, it is very reliable (with good mags) and has held up really well. I put a heavier spring in it after about 1500 rnds because the frame was showing some scuffing but it has not gotten any worse.

I found mine accurate, easy to shoot, and very reliable. The trigger is really top notch and very clean let off.

The only problems I have had was I put an EAA adjustable sight on it and the recoil tore it apart after about 700 rnds. EAA replaced the sight and the original sight but suggested that the 10mm recoil was to much for their sight.

I use mine as my truck gun. With 5 mags in the truck, and one in the gun, I am not really worried about much.

Also compared to my glock 10mm (G20). The factory barrel is fully supported, so you do not have to replace your barrel to shoot reloads with lead. (add an extra 200$ for that to your glock price).

Anyway, great buy, you won't go wrong.

Back