E. Dole as Vice Prez?

sholling

Tell me it ain't so! Rumors mongers in the media suggest that that she's sucking up to George W. Bush hoping to become the next Vice President. Just to be on the safe side we should all let the Bush people know what our opinion of her is.

Damn straight! This should be made loud and clear. Here is where we should endorse Mr. Keyes for sure.

------------------
From my cold dead hands.

That may be the anwser we are looking for... Why not push Keyes for GW's running mate? Then at least we would have someone in charge of the senate who will uphold the constitution.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

8 years of Liddy Dole. Please!!!! After what she did to the FAA, the idea of her getting envolved with possible gun issues scares the pj out of me. She is a political animal. You know we would be facing the possibility of her as the Republican candidate after the Bush years. I do not think we even want to go there. Now Kay Bailey maybe.

I'm in full agreement with bookie -- vote for Keyes in any and all "polls" and especially in the primary. Make that guy so strong, the Republican establishment will have to consider him for VP.

Kay Bailey is on my "Z" list. When I worked in Texas I wrote her, Phil Gramm, and Dick Armey about allowing China into the WTO.

Gramm patted me on the head with the usual form letter, Armey went into a two-page discussion on why we should (he gets points fot that), but Kay never bothered to reply.
She's dog meat as far as I'm concerned.

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.

I'm blowing big chunks!

Sholling, you owe me a new keyboard! ;)

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson
If you have to shoot a man, shoot him in the guts, it may not kill him... sometimes they die slow, but it'll paralyze his brain and arm and the fight is all but over Wild Bill Hickok
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up.
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG

That idea would be to attrach centrists votes to the GOP - women, pro-cboice, minorities.

This is a good idea - except that she is clearly antigun - she opposes CCW and for me
that's all she wrote. If she says we can have duck and skeet guns - barf.

Is there another candidate with similiar demographic appeals who isn't antigun on record or in private? How about the African-American Congressman Watts (IIRC?)?

Keyes, to be blunt, doesn't have a chance.

Back