E.A.A. Revolvers

Tropical Z

I'm more concerned about the windicator .38/.357 series than the bounty hunters.Where are these made and how good are they?

I did a TFL search on the General Handgun Forum recently. Mostly unfavorable comments about quality and customer service. I personally do not own one, and my next revolver purchase will be a Ruger.

Longshot,I don't think there is any websites for the windicator.Anyway,it's a pretty durable gun.It's faily crude though.It has a plastic barrel shroud and a pretty poor trigger pull,but I'd trust my life to it(looks aren't everthing).

The reason you don't see them on EAA's website is that they are made in limited numbers and are allocated to certain dealers(this was my answer from EAA).Being that they are not always available, EAA does not keep them on their site.I took the plunge and ordered in a 4" blued .357!That barrel shroud kind of freaks me out though.As long as EAA is here i will have a "lifetime" warranty . :)

I think I remember seeing a 2" version at a local shop. Didn't look bad (through the case, anyway).

Tropical Z, you picked the model I'm interested in. How much did it cost?

I guess the only thing that troubles me are the reviews of the EAA Bounty Hunter pistols. I'll probably still get the Ruger, but I'd like to give the Windicator (dumb name) a chance.

Hi Longshot-Depending on what shipping is; through my FFL it will cost me a total of about$190.00.I saw it in one of his catalogs.The way i see it,if i don't like it i'll at least break even on consigning it.Never lost money on a gun yet!:)

Windicator 38/357 mag 2"

I bought my first revolver the Windicator 2" 357 mag. mostly due to the price. The gun is definitely a crude gun but looks ok. Haven't shot it yet. The wheel is stamped "cal. 357 mag.". Can you shoot 38 special rounds through the gun?

Back