Duelist or Gunfighter Class

Ned Roundtree

Last year I shot traditional class with two hands. I'm thinking of changing to duelist. Our club rule, ya got to shoot say 5 matches as Duelist before you can safety check out for Gunfighter Class. Any Gunfighter Class folks out there?

What the devil?

Ned, didn't you recently list a site where us beginners could go read up on CASS?

Does it talk about the different classes like duelist and gunfighter?

Sounds like this needs more studyin'.

I can shoot gunfighter, but it's not worth it where I usually shoot. First off they won't let you except in a special side match after the main match. I'm cool with that, if that's what they want to do. but I'm so tired from setting up and tearing down, that I don't feel like shooting after the main match...but that's my problem. The other thing is, the MD designs stages with his strengths in mind, which don't lend themselves to gunfighter style.

I hear ya Trigger Jerk. We set our stages up so you can shoot Gunfighter in the main match. Not all stages but one or two stages a match gives you the option of shooting it gunfighter style. I don't think there is a competitive edge there. It is just fun!!

Back