Dsa sa-58 osw

SPUSCG

Saw a pic of the thing on another site. Wondering if anyone here has shot one,, im wondering how .308 performs out of a shorty barrel like that. If its accurate, loses much power, etc. Does it kick harder or have truly rediculous muzzle blast? the gun looks real cool, im wondering if its practical though. Im thinking it would be fun to run carbine courses with it since everyone else shows up with ar-15s........assuming NFA guns are legal when i have money again.

great gun! one of my favorites; heavier and more cumbersome than my M4, but still an all around great gun; the muzzle blast is pretty intense on this bad boy, but nothing alarming; as far as accuracy, I have mine tuned in for 50 yards with the EOTech, and its spot on every time; this is definitely a CQB weapon and I would use it as such; as far as long range accuracy and power, you're going to loose some of that with the shorter barrel, but unless you intend on using this SBR as a sniper rifle, than you won't be disappointed!

I wish DSA would make more of the standard SA-58s. Those are hard to find, while the tacticool short barrel railed up guns are more plentiful.

Back