Drozd BB Machine Gun

cliffhuf

Inactive
Anybody own one of these? What do you think? pros? cons? Thinking about ordering one and any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had one for about 3 days before i took it back...accuracy was all over the place/frustrating, and it developed a leak that would drain the Co2 in 40 shots. I had high hopes but it just wasnt that much fun(as a teenager I had a M19A BB machinegun and had a better time with that..but it used a 1lb can of freon of all things!) For the almost 200.00 that you are going to pay for it, the returns just arent worth it.

Thanks for the reply....are there any other F/A bb guns out there on the market other than the plastic bb shooting airsofts?

I am 55...love my Drozd...check the web site

http://azure.bbboy.net/straferbbmachinegunownersgroup

It is nothing but BB machine guns...One guy on the drozd site came up with a circuit board mod that allows you to empty 32 BB's at >1200 rpm using a CO2 cartridge....I did the mod in one afternoon and it is a hoot...He charges 15.00 for the board...one guy Olpistolpacker I believe did a DVD video you can get for cheap to see what these guns do...Gunbroker.com has one for sale right now for $189.00...I have plenty of guns but shoot this one often...and IT IS ACCURATE!!!
r

Back