Drilling Vote Request

TRguy

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi refuses to bring a bill to the floor to allow drilling in ANWR or the OCS.

If it means anything to you take a moment to email her. Her email address is:

sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

The text of the email I sent her is:

Speaker Pelosi;

I request that you bring drilling to the floor of the house for an Up or Down vote on ANWR and Outer Continental Shelf

Support Comprehensive use of Wind, Solar, Clean Coal, Drilling, Nuclear, Bio Fuels.

Comprehensive Plan on energy is a must, we can and must do it all safely and cleanly. On par with the Apollo Project, the Manhattan Project.

Quit delaying and let us all vote on it and the representatives can make their view point seen by their vote.

This is one issue they're caught between a rock and a hard place on.

Can't bring it to a vote because it risks ******* off the base if you vote for it, and angering regular Americans if you vote against it.

Delaying or refusing the vote is not much better because it is still a tool Republicans can batter them with. This is a weakness McCain should use.

We are not the only generation that matters. I think the oil should stay in the ground for now. It should be used when we get to the point that there is an actual shortage, not just to temporarily reduce price now. Our grandchildren may well need that oil to survive, and I doubt they will think very highly of us if we use it up just to save a few bucks.

Email your heart out to her, unless your name is George Scoros she's not paying attention..........

Email YOUR representative instead. ESPECIALLY if your Representative is a Democrat. If enough of THEM go to her and state that THEY are concerned about keeping thier seat (and therefore the Democrat majority) if this doesn't get addressed there MIGHT be a vote. Still probably not. She still thinks the Dems are going to sweep in with more seats this cycle despite the 9% aproval rating.

They aren't in session right now anyway. They will be campaigning at home so this is an EXCELLENT time to show up to campaign events and harp on your Representative in PUBLIC.

Remember, your REPRESENTATIVE is the ONLY Federal voice duty bound to directly represent your will to the Federal Government. Your Senator is actually your STATE'S Senator, not yours. They Represent the State Government to the Federal. And the President represents the Federal Government. WAY too often people think the President's job is to do what they want. It's NOT. It's the Presidents job to look out for the United States of America. His is to be the United States first. Not Europe not a Party, not a State, not a group of people the nation of the United States.

Pelosi doesn't want anything the left doesn't want. She's not a leader she's a puppet of the left most part of the Democrat party. Your Representative is the one to hammer home your will to. They run every 2 years and they are easily rattled. Shake em' up and they will be going to her for backup in a second.

"What are you going to do to address these high gas prices, are you going to LET US SUFFER until someday when cars, tractor trailers, aircraft, and cargo ships are all electric? We need to not only find more oil but also to use less oil. The ONLY thing being delt with now is FUTURE technology. I want us to FIND MORE AND USE LESS, not just WAIT till using less becomes possible.....".

As for running out. We have reserves in the form of oil shale that exceed ALL of the middle Eastern nations COMBINED (2 TRILLION barrels) not counting our conventional reserves. Technology will require very little oil LONG before we run out.

Back