Draco SBR stock suggestions

Mrgunsngear

Well, I finally got my NFA trust set up and am ready to get the next wait started! :D I'm going to get a bunch of surpressors and SBR some rifles (maybe get a serbu shorty too just for kicks). I want to SBR my Draco and am looking for a stock that will be easy (relatively speaking, I know I'll have to drill/tap) to install. I'd like it to either be adjustable or have a relatively short LOP since the whole point of a SBR in my opinion is to have a short overall rifle. I'd also like it to be as cheap as possible but still work and be durable. I'm thinking under $200 but less is better. Let me know what you think gents. Thanks in advance.

IMAG0473.jpg

I went with this hinge from stormwerks and this AR stock adapter. My plan is to put a MOE or CTR stock on my mini when the form 1 comes back, but this gives me the option to run an Ace stock also, if I don't like the AR stock or find a really cheap Ace stock.

Here is one that I have built.

It started out life as a Draco.

003.jpg

Magpul stock and grip, stock also folds, with a Midwest Industries forearm.Its an old picture, I have since DuraCoated it.

I got the part in today from the above links and I will attest to the quality and customer service. I inadvertently put the wrong address in when I ordered it and the owner worked with me through a series of confusing emails to ensure he would get it right. It really seems to be good stuff.

As soon as I get my stamp, I'll get a AR tube and stock and go to work! Pics will of course be added as well.

Back