Dr. Laura: 'It's Time To Bear Arms'

Robert Foote

About a month ago I heard that Dr. Laura Schlessinger (sp?) endorsed the idea of firearms for self-defense on her radio show. I now find the above column at www.jewishworldreview.com which is well worth reading. She is an influential, savvy lady. This same site has had quite a few columnists supportive of gun rights and other common-sense notions...check it out.

------------------

One small step forward.... It's a shame that she will not know the injustice of being turned down for a CCW because she has no ligitimate reason to carry a gun.... If she was then maybe, her attitude about licenses etc might change also. Well, better she be like she is than to have her out demonizing gun owners.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Could you show the exact location of that column on Jewish world review? I seem to be having problems finding it.

------------------
Exodus 22:2 -- Biblical precedent for home defense.

Can anybody find an email address for Dr. Laura now? I'd love to be able to tell her not to be sorry for thinking it through and coming to the logical conclusion at last. And of course to volunteer to teach her like 10,000 others will, even in CA.

Back