Double Mag Pouch for 1.5" belt?

rdtompki

I have a new 1.5" belt for IDPA. My BladeTech double mag pouch doesn't adjust down to 1.5" and I'll certainly investigate shimming the adjustment bar, but I'd like to hear recommendations for a Kydex double mag pouch for my M&P40 that fits a 15" belt. I believe BladeTech's Revolution pouch will fit, but it's ridiculously expensive.

My older Blade-Tech came with two, 1/4" shims to adjust the belt loop for 1.5" and 1.25" belts. Do you have the newer "tek lock", or whatever they call it, and it won't work with a 1.5"? That is the overwhelmingly popular belt size, so I'd expect the loop of all their stuff to work with a 1.5" belt.
Give Blade-Tech a call.

I'm not certain of the model, but my newer BladeTech came with both configurations, a slip-on paddle adapter and a through-hole adapter. I don't think I received any shims and definitely the through-hole adapter only goes down to 1.75". I will call BladeTech.

The paddle configuration does appear to adjust to a narrow belt, but I don't have one of the very flat nuts that would otherwise be need to attach it. I'm also not sure I'd be a big fan of the paddle configuration.

Back