Don't try this at home!

Is John now looking for a new TV? :)

Other movies to not watch whilst handling firearms:

Waco: The Rules of Engagement
Wag the Dog
The Untouchables

You forgot to include any TV newsmagazines (20/20, Our Century with Mike Balless, etc).

See, the trick is to set up your TV, facing a mirror and watch the screen by looking at the reflection in said mirror. That way, you can blast away and only be out the price of the mirror (volume discounts on mirrors are substantial) :)

WOOOoooh! Coin! If I did that I'd need a new TV, Stove, and Refrigerator, and a nice soft pad for the dog house!

Dry fire all the way.... (CLICK!)(CLICK!)

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

Destructo6,

I don't know about the mirror thing, I mean a new TV or 7 years of bad luck? and then the second mirror is it 7+7 or 7*7 i mean thats a lot of bad luck

Try a laser pointer - have one on one of my 1911's and have so far remembered to unload it before watching the evening news. Makes wife a little nervous though, all those red spots appearing - never knows if there will be another 'click' or a 'boom'...

Speaking of dead TVs, my first and only "misfire" had to do with a Glock and the Psychic Friends Network. Hehe. Talk about learning safety the hard way. Maybe I'll write about that one of these days.

SB,

I wonder if they knew it was coming!
wink.gif

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

Back