Don't Trust Women!!

She checked the distance with her left foot then attempted to kick with her right foot. Is this normal for martial arts? I would think that you would judge the distance with the kicking foot, but I have no experience in this.

Yes I think so too! I makes me think of all sorts of soap ideas, like were they a couple then he dumped her? Or did he say someting nasty to her before the show? Or is she having his baby and he is married? All kinds of stuff.

Flapjack,

do you ever plan on posting anything that is not a plug for your "Crappy Bob" web site? I just did search on your name and it's the only thing you ever post about.

As long as he keeps posting quality entertainment like that, I'm happy. :)

And it just goes to show what my old gym teacher told me was true:

Always wear a cup!

Especially around broads who practice kicking. :D

Well David Scott I guess you didn't look very hard, because Anytime I see a computer related question I try to chime in. I don't know as much about guns as most people on this board,( I only own a old police High Standard 12 gauge) I am learning. When I see a computer question ( something I know about ) I always try to contribute.

Every post is not a plug for crappybobandnicbig.com , just the other day I responded to some kid passing out and he had to wear a heart monitor. So please check your facts before you try to call me out on somthing that is not really true.

I do post things about crappybobandnicbig.com because the people here seem to enjoy it.

Please, if it bothers you that much I would suggest not reading my posts at all.

It is not normal to solely check the distance with the left foot. While she is checking the distance she is off balance a bit and that is the perject time to attack.

The left foot can be used similar to a jab in boxing which can be used to check distance as well as to get a blow in. However, a jab is usually a real punch the way the left foot should be used as a real blow.

That was done as a humorous demo. He knew it was coming. Note that she hit him with her shin, and I assure you he was wearing a cup. She would have used the ball of her foot if she was really trying to stick him. All done to amuse the crowd. Been there, done that.

SaxonPig,
Third-Degree Black Belt, Shotokan Karate

I have to agree with you SaxonPig. I believe that it was set up as a joke or demo or something. There is no way that a martial artist would let someone kick at them with their hands behind their back unless they trusted them, so he had to know what he was getting into. I know that I personally wouldn't at least.

trimation

Back