Donations Wanted

• Thread starter Thread starter .
  • Start date Start date

A man on his way home from work at the Pentagon came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving." He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars so he rolls down his window and asks,

"Excuse me Officer, what's the hold up?"

The Officer replies, "The President just found out he was impeached and he's all depressed. He stopped his motorcade in the middle of the Beltway and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says his family hates him and he doesn't have the $33.5 million he owes his lawyers."

"I'm walking around taking up a collection for him".

"Oh really? How much have you collected so far?"

"A lot of folks are still siphoning; but right now I have about three hundred gallons."

I had to go to the gas station today anyway. With gas prices as low as they are I'm sure we can get quite a bit. Anyone got a match?

Andy

Man I am glad I ride the VRE, now if I could just find a place to stash a "ride the train" insurance policy (by Glock), while I work in the 5 sided building. (or near there!)

------------------
Ni ellegimit carborundum esse!

Yours In Marksmanship

michael

My 86 y/o Mom is pretty astute, so I told her the story about our President and the traffic jam. She smiled politely.

A few minutes later I found her pulling out the sofa cushions. I asked her what she was doing. With a twinkle in her eye she said, "Lookin' for loose change. Gas prices may be down but manure burns slow. We gotta send them all the gas money we can."

(It sure is hard to type when you're laughing...)

Dennis: I like your mom's attitude.

------------------
A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined;
George Washington Jan 8,1790--There can be no doubt about the Second Amendment.

Back