DON"T SHOOT ME!!

SameShot

I posted something like this over at AR15.com a few months ago.

Just a thought, but if the s**t ever hits the fan and some of us take up arms....
Please remember that the guy walking up the trail, or the alley or whatever with a carbine might be the same person that gave you that invaluable advice on one of these boards not so long ago. (or at least someone like that).
I hope that if it's me that is in someone's sights, that they will give me the benefit of the doubt...I promise to try to do the same.

------------------
Same Shot, Different Day

Remember rule 4: always verify your target (and its surroundings) before you fire. In the scenario you're speaking of, that means being sure it's an enemy. However, "blue on blue" is a sad fact of warfare. I just hope it doesn't have to come to that.

------------------
Shoot straight regards, Richard
The Shottist's Center forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=45acp45lc

When they take that roll call and issue orders to go in and do that dirty dead...

You have a choice.

You make a choice to come get me and mine. Brother - even though I will not like it. And I will suffer with it the rest of my life - no matter how long or short that may be. I wont hesitate. You chose to violate the constitutional rights I served to protect my self... I have a right to defend them.

But - If I had f**ked up and made a mistake, committed a crime of violence or felony, which I know I am guilty... and that crime means I lose the right keep my arms. Then You wont have to come get them - I will surrender them with out hesitation.

But if I am in the right and you come to oppress - God have mercy on our souls.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

perhaps I should clarify...
I mean in the event of civil unrest, natural disaster, or other reason we might "head to the hills"
I didn't really me SHTF in the sense of black helo's and all that. I'm a sound engineer, so you don't need to worry about me making any choices. :)

------------------
Same Shot, Different Day

This is also a good time to bring up some preparatory practices for identifying your friendlies. Whether it's some kind of hand gesture, password, or clothing article, just make sure everybody knows what they're suppose to do when the time comes.

Back