Don Hume JIT holster...

Anyone have any experience with one of these?

I picked one up at a gunshow over the weekend for my J-frame 042. It reminds me of the Yaqui slide holster.

I don't have the right belt for it right now (too narrow), but I REALLY like the holster.

The people at the show had a TON of them for $23.95 a piece. Next time I go back I'm going to try to get a couple more for different guns I have.

Mike,

I had bought a Hume 710 belt slide for my 642. Don't know if
this is the same as yours, probably pretty close. It was a neat holster; held gun real well. You need a 1.75 inch belt, though, to keep holster from "rocking". I'm gonna look for one for my SP-101..Can't beat the price, mine was about 25 bucks at a local shop..

Mike M.

JIT slide holster

I have one I use for my springfield light weight 45. I really like it. It holds the gun very well and is very comfortable to wear. I like it so much I just ordered one for the new kel-tec p-11 that I put on layaway.

Hi guys. You should check out http://www.wrbss.com/index.htm for your Hume holsters. Bill is a great guy. He takes 10% off of the Hume list price and ships for free. All of the usual disclaimers apply.

Regards,
Frank

Back