Don Hume Holsters

mrat

Has anybody had experience with Don Hume holsters and how did you like them? I am thinking of getting a pancake holster.

Well made but a little rough on the insides... Not bad if you get a good deal on one. Not compairable to Galco or De Santi in my opinion - but better than others.

Back when I started into police work, sometime after they invented dirt, I used Don Hume leather gear. At one time Hume was a THE police leather maker. Anyway, back then they made some pretty good gear, I have not used any Hume stuff in a long time however.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Utility gear. For mass produced Galco is better, but for that money check out the standard designs from some of the custom makers. Not that much of a price difference.

I have two Don Hume IWB rigs that I picked up from a dealer at a gun show. One for my Commander and one for my Mustang. Both are well made, secure and comfortable. Add the fact that they cost me $30 and $35, I couldn't be happier with them.

------------------
Politically, Fashionably and Aerodynamically Incorrect!

Ditto to Grey Fox's experience. My CCW gun is in Hume horsehide. It works very well for me and the price was good.

------------------
Rick Hamby
SASS #25573, SBSS#2

Back