• don hume good!!!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • don hume bad!!!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • go kydex

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • save money for kramer, etc.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • holster, you don't need no stinking holster!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pokey074

am currently in search of a holster for my glock 26. requirements are: reasonably priced, leather, outside waist band, left-handed. stumbled onto hume's website today and was pretty impressed at the prices. considering an h724
h724.jpg
or a desantis mini scabbard
style19.jpg

opinions?

I'm not a big Don Hume fan, but I own a clip-on IWB for my H&K .40C that I think is outstanding! I much prefer Sparks, Rosen etc., but this holster is great, and for the price it's hard to beat:D .geegee

I have a Don Hume IWB with two belt snaps I recieved it in a trade and could not have been more pleased. It holds my Glock 26 securely and close to the body. I also have a Safariland # 518 (?) paddle holster for the 26 and it rides comfortably. I'd recoend either one.

I have some Hume holsters and mag carriers, and I am not impressed. In the price range, I find others (e.g., DeSantis) offer better designs and better execution (construction and materials). I vote to save money for a Kramer, etc., and include in that list holsters from Kramer, Jim Murnak's FIST, Milt Sparks, and Lou Alessi. Mitch Rosen is also excellent but way overpriced IMO.

I like Don Hume holsters and belts. Use the JIT slide for several guns. I think they provide great value. Sure there are better made, better designed, more attractive offerings on the market, but not for the prices of a Don Hume.
Customer service is indeed excellent.
Take Care

Whatever holster you end up with I don't think you can beat a Don Hume belt for price and quality and the belt is as important as the holster.

Back