DOJ Study - Interesting

Fred S

I just got my latest copy of "The Blue Press" (monthly Dillon Catalog) after getting past the stunning cover!(!!) I moseyed through it and forun a good article about a DOJ studt conducted in 1993-95. The study showed:

- Children who get guns from their parents don't commit gun crimes (0%), while children who get illegal guns are very likely to do so (21%).

- Children who get guns from parents are less likely to commit any kind of street crime (14%) than children who have no gun in the house (24%) and are dramamtically less likely to do so than children who acquire an illegal gun (74%).

- Children who get guns from parents are less likely to use drugs 913%) than children who get illegal guns (41%).

The study also reported: "Boys who own firearms have much lower rates of delinquency and drug use [than boys who own illegal guns]and are slightly less delinquent than non-ownwers of guns."

The National Director of the Libertarian Party stated: "The evidensce is in: The simplest way to reduce firearm-related violence among children is to buy them a gun and teach them how to use it responsibly."

Well, tonight our Commissar in Chief, Klinton, will go on national TV to take political advantage of recent tragedies (in my caused by a failed liberal justice system that allowed them loonies on the street)an push for furhter (illegal) limits to our freedoms. Hope you had a chance to read this first.

Fred

Fight 'em in the courts, fight 'em with ballots, or end up fighting them in the streets!

You will never see that in the News.
I got the same catalog, that was some cover.

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

http://www.homestead.com/gunrights/Guns_and_Gunrights.html

[This message has been edited by Kimber Man (edited August 18, 1999).]

Kimberman:

Everytime I get "The Blue Press" I lean over to my wife, point to the cover and say "Gee, hoe do I get one of those?" heh heh.

------------------
Fred S

Fight 'em in the courts, fight 'em in the ballot booth or end up fighting them in the streets!

GO ARMY

Back