Dog Bounty Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4runnerman

Hey all. I was just watching Dog Bounty Hunter. Now he sends his crew in armed with Paint Guns... Wondering what your take on this is. Seems kinda underpowered to me. Someday he is going to run into some one that's not going to like his paint gun and maybe show him what a real one is. Any one have thoughts on this?.

What kind of power does this guy have?. I see he makes threats and meets one guy at door and told him ( your going to go in there(house) and call him right now) Is he police ?. I think i would have told him where the sun don't shine. I think the guy has a serious ego problem.

Last edited:
Yeah I was just watching it also and I dont agree with the no firearms policy they have. I belive the paint balls are made up of some type of pepper spray or something. It would be f123456 stupid to go in there with just a regular old paintball gun though.

my wife didn't believe me(we watch dog a lot) when I told her earlier today that she could be a bounty hunter. Anyone can be a bounty hunter. I did Not know the convicted felon thing was why he had no gun. They use airguns. Are they the same as paintball guns? I always figured they carried no gun on camera because they'd be up s&*^ creek if someone lost his temper and they capped him.

Thou shalt not admit to watching Dog or post about him here. :D

He's a felon and lucky he doesn't run into a fire fight. Like those idiots on Repo show. Now how do I know this?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back