Does anyone make a 1911 in 40S&W?

So does Kimber.

Once you get the .40S&W, you NEED to get a 10mm, .357 Sig, and a 9x25 Dillion drop in barrel!

Talk about a platform that offers a lot of options!

Derek

My newest Kimber Gold Match started life as a .40. I put about 250 rounds through her before converting to 10mm. 100% reliability and pretty damn accurate. Kinda made me regret all the times in the past I had badmouthed the round for being "inherantly inaccurate" which I now believe to be a BS statement. I still have the .40 barrel but have yet to switch back as I figure I'll leave the .40 for my G35.

Unfortunately I think the Gold Match in .40 was a limited run but my fave shoppe is filthy with Kimber compact models in .40.

You need full cap Para mags? Check out http://www.practicalshooting.com/. Call Jack though, the last time I was on the site, the price list was not updated correctly and the prices were higher then what is the true price.

I picked up 2 full cap P16 mags for $70 a piece with the +2 bumper installed. Without the +2 the mags are $60, that's only 10 bux more then what you get them from Para with the coupon!

Derek

Back