does anyone know?

zot

about Standard Arms 9mm $139, Talon Industries,Inc T200 9mm
$109, Republic Arms Patriot .45 $189. these 3 guns are new to me, wholesale price, I'm not trying a sale,just wondering
are any worth the money, very cheap for anyone on a budget.
I'm just cheap. any info on these would help me narrow down a decision on which to buy, someone will say BUY A KIMBER,
nope too expensive.I'm too cheap.

Hi, Zot,

Many quite serviceable firearms are labeled "cheap" solely on price. And some expensive firearms are not as good quality or reliable as they should be. Still, if a firearm is to be used for any serious purpose, anyone who makes a choice based solely on the lowest price is either very poor or stupid. Exceptions to the contrary, you do get what you pay for.

Jim

Zot, If money is tough - I suggest buying used. A good quality used gun can often be had for the price of a new POS. For example... Used police pistols. A new S&W 4006 is usually XXX amount of dollars. Used - I have see these as low as 250. A S&W revolver in .357 - I have seen as low as 150. Do your home work and shop around - you'll find something that you can truely rely on.
If you follow the quick and easy path to the darkside... you will be left hanging. High Points, Lorcins, Jennings... all these are highly questionable. I have seen a lorcin that's slide had not been heat treated! Nasty.
Now if your a clever man - look to spain. Astra or Star. You can find these cheap - but they are indeed good guns. Good steel... might not be quite so free of tool marks or what not - but you'll have a good gun. I have owned one of each. Good guns you can trust.

Makarov or Ruger. I have both and they work. I have a passion for ugly guns that go bang everytime you pull the trigger.

Bulgarian Maks are plentiful and run around $180.00 with tax.

The Ruger P 97 in .45ACP will cost you $360.00 with tax and they are great.

I like Glocks as well. They are also Ugly and reliable but they cost a little more, usually around $520.00 with tax.

Don't ever forget that tax when considering the cost of a weapon.

well OK! I guess the question I thought I asked was anyone
have ANY info or experience with any of these firearms,I do
own many Ruger GPs and SPs, Taurus 605s, cheap and reliable
guns.but I do own Ballisters and PJK HP clones which are just as reliable as higher priced guns.these 3 guns I'm asking about are all polymer framed, DOA, compact pistols.
their not Jennings,or Davis,which are all zinc and steel
insert barrels. as far as I know these 3 may be built as a
Glock wannabe, but are they reliable, whats the trigger pull?does anyone own any of the 3?and I understand the cheap
factor, I carry a SP-101 .357, no other gun I feel safe with
but I'm allways checking out the bargins.used Smiths can be a shot in the dark, alot of work and parts if its a police trade, $109 for the Talon Ind's Inc. T200 with blued
9mm looks simple in the pic, just want to hear who has one.

Back