Does anyone know any other gun fourms as good as this one

Depends on what you want. Check our links. If you're into AR15s, then AR15.com. If you're into Glocks, Eric's Glocktalk. While I've found some interesting forums for blackpowder and civil war, none are as well organized as The Firing Line (take a bow, Rich).

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Giz-
Couldn't email you. Could you scare up a qualified Moderator for our Hunting Forum?
Email me.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited July 08, 1999).]

There is a BB located at The Shottist's Center.

This is a small community made up of mostly members who have defected off of the Prodigy Classic Shooting Sports BB. Very tight knit and frendly group. A few of the members also post here... 45King, John Hunter, ME! Additionally, we have finally gotten both the former and current*PC SSBB MemReps, Dean Speir and Charles Petty respectively, over and they are currently posting. Both are extreamly knowledgeable!

You have to subscribe to Dalphi (free of course) to get there. Aditionally, the Shottist's Center Web Page (located on a tab marker at the top of the page when you get there) has many many many many links to firearm related sites.

If you drop by be sure to ask Dean about Stopping Power... he loves to discuss Stopping Power!

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited July 09, 1999).]

Glock Talk is as good. Uncle Matty's was also a good MB, but is gone now.

[This message has been edited by jimmy (edited July 09, 1999).]

I have frequented both Shooters.com and TFL. Shooters is nice with lots of links and stuff. But I must admit the level of discourse experienced on this board is superior. One thing the anti's don't realize is the number of us who are 'puter literate to one degree or another and the network of communication exposing the lies and distortions so prevalent in the corporate media (BTW I am a Mac Nut).

------------------
Safe shooting - PKAY

MAC? Heretic!

Me too ;)

I am getting a new G3 monday! Cant wait!

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Schmit,

"If you drop by be sure to ask Dean about Stopping Power... he loves to discuss Stopping Power!"

INCOMING!!!
bomb.gif
:)

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

Back